Hillary: Humanity’s Greatest Scourge
by Stephen Lendman
If she were male and grew a funny-looking mustache to go with her scowl when cameras aren’t running, resembling that other guy with delusions of grandeur way back, the whole world would rally to combat the menace she represents.
At times, I feel like a lonely warrior for peace, equity and justice, trying to help heal a sick world without success. On reflection, I know doing the right thing is its own reward.
Reader support energizes and drives me, some comments truly remarkable, crediting me in ways I don’t deserve – days earlier, red roses twittered, an accompanying comment saying “Get Well Soon, Stephen.”
In retirement, I chose to be active, not rust, doing what I discovered I love best – spreading hard truths suppressed in the mainstream, the more controversial the topic, the more I want at it, never holding back, saying what needs to be said, urging others to join me, allied with wonderful colleagues, together waging the same battles for a world safe and fit to live in.
We’re all in this together. Survival depends on challenging rogue US policies, threatening everyone at the most perilous time in world history.
Elevating Hillary to the nation’s highest office by fair or foul means escalates today’s threat to an unprecedented level – possible nuclear war able to end life on earth, the greatest threat humanity faces.
The way media scoundrels praise what demands denunciation shows how low they’ve sunk, how little they value human life and welfare, how strongly they support policies endangering anyone.
Hillary’s notorious rap sheet reveals a menace crucial to prevent from holding any public office, let alone the nation’s highest. Here’s what her ascendency to power will mean:
- a leader indifferent to human rights and welfare, reviling democracy, willing to inflict unlimited pain and suffering to accomplish her objectives;
- unswervingly serving Wall Street, war-profiteers and other corporate predators at the expense of most others everywhere;
- permanent wars on humanity greater than already;
- confrontation with Russia, China, Iran and other independent nations, risking WW III;
- likely use of nuclear weapons in any future global war; America will use all weapons in its arsenal as necessary to triumph, the human cost be damned;
- ending social justice, force-feeding neoliberal harshness, destroying middle class society entirely, harming America’s most in need, relegating workers to serfs deprived of all rights; and
- unleashing police state terror against nonbelievers, transforming tyranny in America to full-blown – all rights suspended indefinitely or abolished on the phony pretext of keeping us safe from the terrorist threat Washington created and supports.
The horror of a 2nd Clinton crime family co-presidency should arouse everyone for peace, equity and justice against it.
Either that or accept enslavement or possible annihilation.
Stephen Lendman lives in Chicago. He can be reached at email@example.com.
His new book as editor and contributor is titled “Flashpoint in Ukraine: US Drive for Hegemony Risks WW III.”
Visit his blog site at sjlendman.blogspot.com.
Listen to cutting-edge discussions with distinguished guests on the Progressive Radio News Hour on the Progressive Radio Network.